I welcomed in 2013 by starting Emerald Mermaid at the stroke of midnight (after kissing hubby). Unfortunately I haven’t added very many stitches since. Here is my start:
Not much of a start, but she is on my list to finish this year. More about my list in a bit. My hubby did have a finish already this year! He finished his 1st cross stitch project the other night and it turned out awesome!
He has already picked out the pattern for his next one. I think he may be liking this?? He wants to make more bookmarks and give them to the elementary school. What a sweetie.
I have put my January pillow in my rocking chair. Cute little snowmen on this one:
Now on to my list. Here is a list of cross stitch projects that I would like to do this year. I know that it may be a little outrageous and unobtainable. But that’s ok. These are the things that I “would like to stitch” this year. Her is my list:
1. Autumn Seasonal Snowman (need to finish)
2. Angel of Grace (need to finish)
3. Butterfly Table Topper (need to finish)
4. Mirabilia’s Emerald Mermaid
5. Mirabilia’s Roses of Provence
6. Nora Corbett’s letters J O Y
7. Stoney Creek Seasons Banner: Summer
8. Heaven and Earth’s Gossamer Princess bookmark (need to finish)
9. Pixie afghan
10. Reindeer afghan
11. Nora Corbett’s Winter Fairy
12. Joan Elliott Round Robin
13. Marbek Nativity
14. A Joan Elliott Flower Fairy
15. Pillows of the month (April, May, June, July, August, September and December)
So that is my list. I hope to do some smaller projects in between these larger ones. And if I see any new patterns during the year that I just have to have, I may add them to the list also. Because you know that designers are always coming out with new things that I just can’t live without. So, I will keep you posted on my progress during the year. What is on your stitching list this year?